FACTS ABOUT BREAST CANCER IN THE UNITED STATES
- 1 in 8 women in the United States
will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly
diagnosed cancer in women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710
women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will
be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman
is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer
survivors are alive in the United States today.
DANCING CAN BE A LIFESAVER !!!
Come and join me & Luis, and our Berkshire Family, to dance the night away for a great cause, at a #DanceForACure for #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth. ALL funds will go to cancer clinical and research programs at MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper.
Psssst ... Rumor has it, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices found a great band for the night! Hope to see all you on Wednesday, October 4th 6-10pm.
* Disclaimer: Information regarding breast cancer facts and statistics were provided by National Breast Cancer Foundation. For more information, visit http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-facts *